Sunday, March 16, 2014

This and That

Well, this blog was originally created many years ago in college as a way to just share life..don't worry, I went back and closed all of those original posts, as reading back over them I got a lot of good laughs about the things I blogged about. So, if you're reading this, you may want to know what on earth I will be blogging about now. Before you even ask, No, I am in fact not pregnant and this is not my blog to journal all the details of pregnancy. In fact it's kind of the opposite. It's just life. The everyday ins and outs of a kindergarten teacher/wife/friend/labrador lover/wanna be mommy someday/ Jesus loving lady.

As you can tell by the title of my blog, the root of every post I make will still fall back on the truth I found many years ago when I created this blog. HIS PLANS ARE BIGGER THAN MINE. It's a funny thing to think back on why I chose this name and the verse that inspired me more that five years ago, because so very much has happened in my life since that time, yet now more than ever those words are true. This blog will not be all rainbows and butterflies. It may get real at times. It may get raw at times. It will most definitely be an expression of my heart and could possibly offend you. So, here is my disclaimer... If you are reading this, don't be offended. I didn't force this blog on anyone, or even send it out in a mass communication of any sort. You chose to receive it, or you chose to click on it and read it. If you know me, my heart is never to hurt anyone, so please don't be offended by it. That's all, just wanted to throw that out there. :)

Well, I'm working on my first real post, that will be up tomorrow.. check back and see how I learned this week that being Right, can sometimes feel wrong.

Thanks and Gig Em!
Morgan

No comments: